Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Snow much joy

Hello and Welcome to my New Home and Craft Area!
It been a long time since my last post, We have been very busy with New things around us. First are foremost I Thank God for the blessing of having our dream come true.
Our New Home
We are so proud we have accomplish one of the biggest step in life. First Time home buyers.
And I'm glad we can say the move is over and things are settled now! 
As well I have a New Craft area! Yipeeee!!!

Perfect space and the best thing is No more going up and down stairs like my old scrapbook/basement.Plenty of Sunlight. Everything I need is at my reach. I know I need to spice those walls a bit, but since my crafts area is on my Kitchen (Breakfast Nook Area) I need to choose carefully the perfect Accents (pictures)
...On to my project now...
I made this Snow much Joy pocket card (Pinterest Inspired)
The card measured 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 top folding card.
Although there is no snow in Florida, this card is so cute and perfect for the Holiday season which is coming up fast, easy to mass produce!I emboss the snow man and use my Copics,
YR04 Chrome Orange
100 Black
YG03 Yellow Green
B14 Light Blue

The Pocket measure 3 1/2 by 3 and you can insert a gift card, candy or some cash, I'm ok with either one. I add some silver stickles on the snow flakes to add some sparkle, I think Snowflakes with No sparkle is not a snowflake..... and instead of using glue to attach the velum pocket I dust my sewing machine I sew around it.
****
Thank You for your time and please leave your comments down below!
I will see you next time with more projects!

Take care everyone!






3 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome house! It's beautiful! And so happy for you and the gorgeous craft room!! Amazing!!! Now show us again in 6 months when you have it packed full of more stuff!!! hahahaha Beautiful Christmas card, Vanessa!! I love it!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! i was 21 when I got my 1st home and the feeling is fantastic.... I love my home and glad you got blessed. make tons of memories and make them last. Your room looks great! love the card TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new home! What a great craft space! Cute card. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete