Monday, April 28, 2014

you color my world

Happy Monday Everyone!
Hope y'all have a great weekend, I'm here today showcasing my newest card....
this card measure 4 1/2 by 5 1/2, 
I have stamp the image from the left corner from Watts Up Stamp set 4 times to create the background circle using Honey from CTMH.
Other colors I have use on this card are:
Pear
Dutch Blue
Sunset
Gypsy
I have use Spellbinder Nestabilities Set of 7, to created the small circle in the center, using vellum and Black Embossing Powder. I have use Baker's Twine around to create dimension and to give a more detail finish look.

Thank You for hanging out with me! As always I welcome all your comments!
Have a great Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the colorful circle. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat. Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the colors of the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card , love how the colours gel together. popping in from the Crafters blog it forward ladder. Hugs Tina x Now following X

    ReplyDelete