Monday, March 10, 2014

A Gift for You!

Good Day Friends!
Sharing a small gift I have done over the weekend, is a 3 by 3 Gift Box with matching cards...
I belong to a Facebook group which we do Randoms Acts of Kindness, I think is a great idea  to share Our Stuff with others and why not send an extra surprise included, "Happy Mail" right...
Last week I have received a Happy Mail from another CTMH Consultant and her cards are so cute!
I have include 4 cards with envelopes, 3 by 3. I know sometimes people can take advantage of our Kindness, but I encourage you to try and make another crafter Happy! It for sure feels good.

I know she would love this, and all the extras I have include!
Thank You for stopping by, I remember
I Always WELCOME all your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! How fun to get Happy Mail! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those cards!! Simple but very good looking!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS cards and happy mail is the best!

    ReplyDelete